Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty Points Palace Cup Tie?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Is it? I can't find anywhere it states that, it would be good if a low take up of tickets by STH, they give 20 points for those who purchased them.

It definitely says 5 on the information page with on sale dates.

Whilst noting your point that this one should be higher when there is a low demand, I wonder if the OP would support taking points away from anyone who has the opportunity to purchase tickets for an away game but doesn’t? I know he was only fishing, but it would encourage harvesting even more and mean that EVERYONE who isn’t going to Newcastle would have 15 points deducted! I’m sure he’d agree that it was an equitable solution (though I can’t believe I’m actually responding to it!).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Because he's an utter bellend, who thinks he's the greatest, most PROPER fan the club has ever had, despite the fact he rarely goes, anymore, because it is not like the old days, etc, etc, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Is it? I can't find anywhere it states that, it would be good if a low take up of tickets by STH, they give 20 points for those who purchased them.

The number of points for a game shouldn't be announced beforehand. It should be calculated AFTER the game and given to those who went as a reward for loyalty (they are loyalty point after all). Low attendance... more points for the loyal. Likewise attending WSL and Dev games should generate some points, as would taking part in an AITC event.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The number of points for a game shouldn't be announced beforehand. It should be calculated AFTER the game and given to those who went as a reward for loyalty (they are loyalty point after all). Low attendance... more points for the loyal.

Good idea. Allocate say 40,000 points for the game, then divide by no. of attendees. Like it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here