Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1527 and Mini has 1502, no idea what happens each season now days

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
They should really be called Attendance Points. The term Loyalty Points gets right up my nose!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So presumably 23 away league games would give you 230, plus three home cup games (Newport/Reading/Hull) for another 60, and then Hull and Port Vale away in the cup for twenty more. Maximum of 310 points in addition to your ST points, which, including this season and the renewal bonus for next season would take a SUPER FAN to...?

The renewal bonus is, I think, 50% of your LP earned outside the S/T default number. So, in the case above, it would be 50% of 310 = 155. However, I didn't think it would be added for the current renewal period yet; BUT, Miss Gull's post says that she picked up 70 points over the weekend, so maybe they have?

Also, don't forget you get 50% of 50% from the previous season's games, plus 50% of 50% of 50% of the prior season to that, ad infinitum...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They should really be called Attendance Points. The term Loyalty Points gets right up my nose!

Why? it is loyalty for attending games so what difference does it make ?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Didn't everyone who's got a ST for next season get +70 over the weekend? I thought they did, which is how those who have got them for next year can fall into the 70 points + round tomorrow.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Didn't everyone who's got a ST for next season get +70 over the weekend? I thought they did, which is how those who have got them for next year can fall into the 70 points + round tomorrow.

Ah! That would make sense of the 70 point thing. I don't know; I'm 1901 and we didn't....

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Ah okay. It's nice that the club added them now tbh, because otherwise without the 90 i would have to have waited tip round three. It must have bumped up a fair amount of people.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I only had 1160 odd last week when I looked, yesterday however that had jumped up to 1240 somehow...

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Although there are some on here that would prefer it if only the fans that went to every single game at Gillingham went to Wembley, cause no other plastics deserve it. They could all sit in a row together in an empty stand.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why? it is loyalty for attending games so what difference does it make ?

Loyalty is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause. (Philosophers disagree as to what things one can be loyal to. Some, argue that one can be loyal to a broad range of things, while others argue that it is only possible for loyalty to be to another person and that it is strictly interpersonal.)
Makes no difference, just jarrs, suggests that a person with less points is not as loyal to the club as a person with a lot. I know there has to be a system and I think that the Club has managed it well. Just a personal thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here