loyality points do not match!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

daveyboy40

Feb 25, 2009
hi guys have just been on my etop up account and it tells me i have 1280pts,but on the tickets page i have 1020...i dont quite understand.does anyone else have the same thing?when i saw 1280pts i thought happydays can go to pompey away,i think we will sell out before next wednesday evening

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
hi guys have just been on my etop up account and it tells me i have 1280pts,but on the tickets page i have 1020...i dont quite understand.does anyone else have the same thing?when i saw 1280pts i thought happydays can go to pompey away,i think we will sell out before next wednesday evening

Yeah, this has been noticed on the e-cash topup thread. For the time being, you should just trust the loyalty points on your ticketing account until the ecash site is officially launched this weekend. There's a few quirky things that aren't quite right on the topup site at the moment.

See here for more: E cash top up

Edit: Apparently it is now live - but I'd still only go by the loyalty points on your ticketing account (since that's where you'll be buying tickets through) until any niggles have been resolved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports