Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] loyal ol' Everton fans

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Since Moshiri came on board they have spunked around £550m on transfers since Feb 2016. Incredible incompetence since his arrival.

Rafa hounded out Rodriguez and Digne. They spend £33m on two new players this month plus sign El Ghazi on loan and now are likely to sack Rafa. They are a joke at the moment and are only 6 points off 3rd bottom.

Pre pandemic, they were also losing £100m a year.

(Nowt to do with new stadium costs, they’re capitalised as an asset).

From a vast overspend on wages and amortised transfer fees.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
No chance GP would leave unless he had a career ending (in the best way) up front payment from Everton. Say 10 million or so and a walk away clause?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Such fun this season! Relegation for Newcastle and Everton would be The Dream Double really :clap:

You're forgetting Bumley and The Leeds are still in the mix..

I'll be gutted if Wetfart and Norwitch take 2 of the places.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Such fun this season! Relegation for Newcastle and Everton would be The Dream Double really :clap:

And Leeds.

Sadly all three is virtually impossible, but at least one would be great - and two would be fantastic.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wonder what GP would make of the " grand old team " "school of science" "you've got no history" "faithful" fanbase. Don't think he'll be jumping ship to the muddy old Mersey soon for a history lesson in bitterness when he can amble along to Rockwater for a pilates session, followed by a flat white and almond croissant.

Pitch invasions, banners, mass booing, forums in meltdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60011557

Not many people would swop living in Hove for living in Liverpool , unless of course you have a full selection of track suits you are keen to show off !

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not many people would swop living in Hove for living in Liverpool , unless of course you have a full selection of track suits you are keen to show off !

I used to think our ‘part of the country’ was a big draw pre Amex era. But since then it completely isn’t, money is THE single factor more than anything else by far. And by far I mean, by FAR!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I used to think our ‘part of the country’ was a big draw pre Amex era. But since then it completely isn’t, money is THE single factor more than anything else by far. And by far I mean, by FAR!

Hence my 10 Million Post - let's face it, most of us would relocate to Merseyside for less, say 7-8 Million? :lolol:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Oh dear, that old chestnut. I think most are aware you don't have to live in the city where you work!!!

You also don’t have to live very far away. Sefton on the Liverpool side of the Mersey. Countless beautiful places on my side of the river. Heswall, Oxton (where I live) or Caldy where Rafa lives are all lovely places to live. The fella criticizing the area needs to Google Rafa’s house in King’s Drive, Caldy and compare it to his own :)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some of us are brave.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

To double their salary and be able to live anywhere within an hour’s drive ? Course they bloody would. Potter won’t go there but swapping living in Hove for Liverpool isn’t the reason.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
You also don’t have to live very far away. Sefton on the Liverpool side of the Mersey. Countless beautiful places on my side of the river. Heswall, Oxton (where I live) or Caldy where Rafa lives are all lovely places to live. The fella criticizing the area needs to Google Rafa’s house in King’s Drive, Caldy and compare it to his own :)

Looked on Googlemaps. Some stunning houses along there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here