LOW HOME+AWAY FOLLOWING (its getting silly now)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
f*** all this arguing about who the better fan is, it's f***ing bullshit.

A certain poster has paid the price for his love of the albion in a bigger way than most of us on here but didn't go on saturday because he 'couldn't be arsed'.

It doesn't matter what games any of you went to, we all love the albion in our own little ways and should f***ing get on with it.

Live and let live.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
If I could decipher clearly your response to my message, then I would provide a decent reponse

However, you are such an ignorant fuckwit, who clearly has great difficulty constructing sentances, I can't be bothered

What were doing in Manchester by the way? Strangeways perhaps?

Dickhead

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will point out that all the time I have been to games the byf has also been going.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Live and let live

You know you did
You know you did
You know you did
But if this is ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die

punk:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Italiaseagull said:
You know you did
You know you did
You know you did
But if this is ever changin' world
In which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die

punk:

Imagine elvis singing that song, fantastic. :clap2: :clap2:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
NINJA YOUR A TIMEWASTING FCUK+WHO DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING IN THREADS.

YOU DO NOT JUSTIFY ANY SORT OF RESPONSE!

thank you fatboy!

you out 2nite fatboy?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
YAWN!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Sticks and stones young boy, sticks and stones

Anyone who has as a username the initials of Brighton's youth firm is clearly a **** in my eyes, and basically the sort of retarded fan that BHA FC can do without

For some reason its only you and your shit threads and posts that wind me up (used to be Crabtree, but I've "made up" with him and apologised)

But you, byf, are just a complete no-mark, and I feel duty bound, for better or for worse, to criticise you and everything you say because you talk bollocks and are just a little shit

End of

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
well well dancin ninja (great name also) prick!

no-one else has critised my thread???

if your looking for an argument,youve got one!

your proberly some low life scum bag,that sits on here all day ripping peoples opinions!

well son the feeling is so so mutual,everytime i see your thread appear i will know its a load of s*** that i will try+ruin!

p.s your a useless piece of shit,but hey you already knew that!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whatever you were doing in Manchester it certainly did not involve learning correct grammar or speling(sic).

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Byf, I feel a bit like BhaExpress right now, when he and Watford O ruin a thread by going at one another, but as its one of your own threads, I don't mind!

"I'm probably some low life scumbag" No

"Sits on here all day / ripping peoples opinions" No / only yours

"Useless piece of shit" Sorry its got to be No again

BYF = Boring Youth Fuckwit perhaps?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Come back Twatty ! All is forgiven ! :lolol: :lol: :lol:

Hate to tell you Ninja but many people are highly amused (although I admit I'm not) when Twatty and me start up. You may not have notoced but I don't bother arguing with Twatty anymore anyway because when he's losing the argument he resorts to out and out abuse, rather like you did with this thread.

I have to agree with byf's original post (and that's a first) in the main and fail to see why you felt the need to come on so strong.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't see why byf's 's comments have evoked such unneccessarily strong put downs. NSC has a tendency for being a " I am the biggest fan " forum especially with the " I went to all the games at Gillingham " Band of Brothers.

I can see NSC in 3 years time when at Falmer the new breed of fans/NSC posters are subjected to " your not a proper fan as you did not sit in the pouring rain for 7 years at Withdean " treatment.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Man City like to be the big fish in the little pool thats why their attendances didn't drop.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Anyone who has as a username the initials of Brighton's youth firm is clearly a **** in my eyes

:lol:

I can understand why the attendance was low on Saturday but it really did disapoint me.

Despite the reasons given, if we have this supposed huge fan base which will fill Falmer, it doesn't matter if it's raining and close to Christmas.

Fact is. It's not such a fight for tickets now. If you want one you can probably get one on the Friday. Not conveniant but we're no longer selling out a week in advance.

It is a shame. However those who do go are some of the most loyal bunch around. 1,000 to Notts County. That's fantastic.

I've been to every league game this season. That doesn't make me more of a fan than anybody else. Although I didn't think ByF was trying to say that. I go every single week because I love it. If I'm not at footy I'm unhappy, twitchy!! On Sunday I'm watching Soton Vs Charlton. I'll be thinking and wanting to be at the Brighton game during the course of the whole game!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
it's not the loyal/regular fans that the Albion needs (they've already got us/our money). It's the "floaters" (no pun intended) that bring in the extra revenue and turn the crowd from 5,600 to 6,900. It's the floaters who choose what to do with their cash - shop, save, drink, Albion, etc - and on a wet day Wrexham at home might not come top of their list.

BUT, if we ever get Falmer we are going to need 8,000 plus floaters every two weeks, not the 1,000 at present.

The away attendance at Notts County was fantastic given the cost, distance, current form and Rugby final.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have to admit that I am starting to get fed up with football, and Withdean in particular.

I love going to away games, and it takes a lot to make me not go to one, although I didn't go to Lincoln because I couldn't be bothered.

But I don't really have the desire to go to Withdean anymore. I feel like I am going the same way as Chemical Brother :(

Maybe it is the way we are playing and the bad results, it is probably a lot to do with the atmosphere. And the fact I have to sit next to Sheebo.

Hopefully Falmer won't be far away, and there will be a decent atmosphere there, they will serve beer inside the ground, and I won't have some **** behind me telling me to sit down and talking crap throughout the whole game.

GRRR.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports