Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loving the Roy Kent chant for Pascal Gross

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
We have never had a proper chant for Der Kaiser but I loved the Roy Kent rip off. I still can’t believe that he isn’t a regular for Germany, he is total class

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We have never had a proper chant for Der Kaiser but I loved the Roy Kent rip off. I still can’t believe that he isn’t a regular for Germany, he is total class
Unfortunately for him, Germany were never short of total class in his position in his peak years. Although his peak years seem to be extending rather now he's got the Zimmer sorted.

Pascal reminds me of a Bluebell Railway steam engine. It'll never go very fast, but it doesn't have to. You just want it to reliably get you from A to B and show you some spectacular scenery along the way.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Didn’t hear this but he needs a big, proper song/chant, along the lines of the Caicedo one. God knows he merits it. Sensational today.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Unfortunately for him, Germany were never short of total class in his position in his peak years. Although his peak years seem to be extending rather now he's got the Zimmer sorted.

Pascal reminds me of a Bluebell Railway steam engine. It'll never go very fast, but it doesn't have to. You just want it to reliably get you from A to B and show you some spectacular scenery along the way.
Brilliant post.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No Gross turns in 90 minutes, Captain Slow out.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Agree, that chant is many years old, I had to Google Roy Kent though, not heard of him until I saw this thread.
Exactly this.
The whole Ted Lasso thing seems to have passed me by and I am only aware because of references on here and subsequent Google searches.
In the meantime, I remember singing that back in the 70s, but can’t remember for which player.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Being half German It baffles me how he’s not in the squad considering international football isn’t exactly played at enormous pace he could be a real asset to the squad.

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing

We lovingly call him Treacle,cos when he tries to run it looks like he's running through the stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here