Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lovely Estupinan and Enciso interview

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
There’s so much about this interview that gives me a warm glow.

The boys look so happy, they mention how much they are enjoying being at Brighton.

It incredible to think we have a large South American audience following our games and that they are sending media over to cover our games

We now have a collection of brilliant South American flair players and we have another big prospect on the way.

And best of all, they haven’t yet reached their full potential and in RDZ they are with the perfect manager to make them even better.

Strap yourselves in, this is going to be an amazing ride!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
U
Pervis, despite being young himself, seems a bit of a Daddy figure which is great for the younger ones. Feels like the South Americans would really connect with RDZ.
RDZ appears to be quite motivational especially to the younger individuals

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
We finished the game with five south americans on the pitch I think. Estupinan, Caicedo, Ally Mac, Sarmiento and Enciso unless I'm mistaken.
Wonder if that might be a PL record?
Can't really think of any PL team having five South Americans in the squad, and even loss so on the pitch, at the same time.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Wonder if that might be a PL record?
Can't really think of any PL team having five South Americans in the squad, and even loss so on the pitch, at the same time.
Liverpool may well have had Allison, Fabinho, Firmino, Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunez on the pitch at the same time. They've also got Thiago who claims to be Spanish but is really Brazilian and Arthur Melo who's crocked.

Spurs have 6 South American first-teamers, Richarlison, Davinson Sanchez, Emerson Royal, Betancur, Romero and Lucas Moura

Villa have Douglas Luiz, Buendia, Diego Carlos, Coutinho and Emiliano Martinez

and Man Utd have Lisandro Martinez, Fred, Antony, Casemiro and Garnacho.

But anyway. Decent company to be in.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Liverpool may well have had Allison, Fabinho, Firmino, Luis Diaz and Darwin Nunez on the pitch at the same time. They've also got Thiago who claims to be Spanish but is really Brazilian and Arthur Melo who's crocked.
Yup... and apparently also City had 6 South American players on the pitch at some point.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Two fine young players, both a credit to their nations and our club

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was really pleased to see the youngsters get time on the pitch.
I was as well, but even more pleased/surprised at the size of DeZ’s cojones, putting on attackers (and a debutant at that) when 3-1 up with not long left against the billionaires. Inspired (as it pushed Chelsea right back again) and displays enormous confidence in his players and decisions.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I was as well, but even more pleased/surprised at the size of DeZ’s cojones, putting on attackers (and a debutant at that) when 3-1 up with not long left against the billionaires. Inspired (as it pushed Chelsea right back again) and displays enormous confidence in his players and decisions.
It truly is a wonderful time to be an Albion supporter. Long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here