Loudmouthed Aussie Tossers.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Chicken Run said:
So thats about 5 million people then:lolol:

Yeha i'd say out of the 20 million pop., probably 2 million care, the rest couldnt give a rats arse it was even on.

In terms of participation and people watching it Aussie Rules wins easily, though Soccer is catching up.

Rugby is on the decline.

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
shane1.jpg

:safeway

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Trigger said:

The burly Australian was also put on report in the 11th minute for a late tackle on Sean Long, which left the scrum-half with blood streaming from a head cut.

But he escaped a second charge after officials deemed that encounter legitimate.

WHAT???????????? How can a tackle where you run into a man that late with BOTH elbows aimed at him be deemed 'legitimate'! The punch was bad but we've seen that happen thousands of times off the ball on a rugby pitch, the tackle was HORRENDOUS!!! :eek: :nono:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
Tyrone Biggums said:
He's very friendly with Freedy Flintoff is Shane, what are you suggesting here?

He is a loud mouthed Aussie tosser

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
See that jibbering antique Glenn McGrath is at it again before a ball has been bowled in the Ashes. You saw a 5-0 last time McGrath you doddery old tosspot but you got your arse caned and Freddie is gonna get you again!

:clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Still married a Pommie though didn't you, f***ed by the English in more ways than one eh Glennda?!

So did I! Strangely enough it seems my husband gets more jip than me about it though!

I'm still at a loss to understand why Australians produce such venom laden responses here...You've all obviously met a fair few to ensure such accuracy of your summation of us!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
tedebear said:
So did I! Strangely enough it seems my husband gets more jip than me about it though!

I'm still at a loss to understand why Australians produce such venom laden responses here...You've all obviously met a fair few to ensure such accuracy of your summation of us!

Its whats in the media. Those antipodeans I have worked with to a man seem arrogant in terms of sporting prowess if nothing else.

Australian men are said to be much more rugged and manly the epitome of machismo..drink more beer..ability to handle women (sheila's) and wrestle crocodiles.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
SJ's Love Monkey said:
See that jibbering antique Glenn McGrath is at it again before a ball has been bowled in the Ashes. You saw a 5-0 last time McGrath you doddery old tosspot but you got your arse caned and Freddie is gonna get you again!

:clap2:

One of these players hold the world record for wickets taken by a fast bowler.

Can you guess which one?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Willy Mason is as bright as the inside of a hedgehog's arse. Just ask any bar owner in the Western Suburbs of Sydney...

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
tedebear said:

Come on now, tedebear, 'pommy bashing' is a national pastime down there, and mixed in with the chippy bravado of the average ocker, you have to expect a bit of stick when all that arrogance blows up in your faces.

I just want to post some more of these... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Willow said:
Come on now, tedebear, 'pommy bashing' is a national pastime down there, and mixed in with the chippy bravado of the average ocker, you have to expect a bit of stick when all that arrogance blows up in your faces.

I just want to post some more of these... :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Of course I expect some - in a good natured and sporting way - it goes both ways, Zef's good at it at home here!!....

I object to being called the "new German" though..

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
I object to being called the "new German" though..
Why?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports