Lots more activity from the club

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Has anyone else noticed a lot more activity from the club on social media sites (namely Facebook and Twitte) since Mr Barber took over? Personally I think its quite a good thing but in typical Barber fashion most of it seems to be selling us something..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Welcome to the brave new world

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Has anyone else noticed a lot more activity from the club on social media sites (namely Facebook and Twitte) since Mr Barber took over? Personally I think its quite a good thing but in typical Barber fashion most of it seems to be selling us something..

Barbour fashion?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Exiting transfer news imminent! Shirley.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is a lot better. In the past they only tweeted when there was a new story on the website. Now they are posting tweets to tell us when there will be announcements, answering questions, encouraging people to tweet pics of them wearing their BOGOF kits and even RT'ing fans posts. It is like someone has suddenly learned how to engage people using social networks, rather than simply use the social network as a distribution tool for new information.

I hope the club keep it up.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It is a lot better. In the past they only tweeted when there was a new story on the website. Now they are posting tweets to tell us when there will be announcements, answering questions, encouraging people to tweet pics of them wearing their BOGOF kits and even RT'ing fans posts. It is like someone has suddenly learned how to engage people using social networks, rather than simply use the social network as a distribution tool for new information.

I hope the club keep it up.
I still haven't got a clue what the purpose of this is?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports