Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lost property

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Which gym do you frequent? I have a bus pass and I've snapped three so far. £10 a replacement.

Not sure of its name was Dolphin in Haywards Heath it is a COPD sponsored membership. Brother in law kept breaking his bus pass so couldnt be read so I bought him a metal credit card holder on e bay about £3 problem solved.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does that apply to the 1812 Thameslink to London Bridge I assumed not.

Assuming somebody honest found it where could they hand it in if lost property is closed

Nope bit Govia Thameslink Rail should have the same thing if you go to their website

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hooray, my faith in human nature is restored. Got up this morning and there on the doormat was wallet in tact complete witn the £10 somebody honest had found it and put it through the letter box. If it was somebody on here many thanks it has saved me a few pounds and a lot of trouble, lesson learnt must be more careful.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hooray, my faith in human nature is restored. Got up this morning and there on the doormat was wallet in tact complete witn the £10 somebody honest had found it and put it through the letter box. If it was somebody on here many thanks it has saved me a few pounds and a lot of trouble, lesson learnt must be more careful.

That is good to know.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Wow. Round of applause for the good Samaritan. ( Do you think he or she was Eastern European and trying to make up for their fellow countrymen's short comings.) :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Funny you say that but in a post some couple of months ago I said about a Romanian Van arriving and a family moving in with another family on the floor above us so it is possible, but whoever it was many thanks to them wherever they came from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here