Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Losing Spanish Dave Is like losing one of the family

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Truthfully, losing Orlandi would make me sadder. Sure, SD will be missed as he's got a quality touch on him but he's not irreplaceable (neither is Orlandi, he just didn't go missing as often as SD could).

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
He was ok, great goal against Palace and felt more confident when he took the penalties. Felt he was a better right back than midfield player and we have 2 of those already.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
he is class on his day.....but winter or the big games....goes missing.......i'm not too bothered. Orlandi is much better.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No players are bigger than the club they play at ! FACT

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Sad to see him go too, but it bothers me more to see my 8yo gutted about the departure of his first favourite player.
I'm sure he will find a new one to idolise this coming season though.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So he has ACTUALLY gone then?? :(

Shame but trust the club and we don't want to over-pay anyone. He did seem to love it here, was by far our best RB and very solid across the midfield. Thought we could have used that t.b.h.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
he is class on his day.....but winter or the big games....goes missing.......i'm not too bothered. Orlandi is much better.

You make it up as you go along. It was absolutely bitterly cold at Blackburn when he saved the game for us. I agree he didn't do much in the playoffs but the climate/weather had no bearing on his game.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
He was a good standby player, but not a first choice in any position. We need players who are competing for a starting line-up place. Keeps the squad on their toes and makes them try that bit harder to keep the shirt :wink:

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I'm quite surprised at the tone of this thread. I thought SD was one of us, and meant a bit more to people than your average player. Must have misread his impact on our club and supporters.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm quite surprised at the tone of this thread. I thought SD was one of us, and meant a bit more to people than your average player. Must have misread his impact on our club and supporters.

More to do with the fact that he did have the opportunity to sign and didn't so hard to feel too sympathetic, well that's how I feel anyway.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
More to do with the fact that he did have the opportunity to sign and didn't so hard to feel too sympathetic, well that's how I feel anyway.
All the comments are personal and fair enough, I just thought there would be more anguish than what's being displayed. Shame he didn't sign when he had the chance.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All the comments are personal and fair enough, I just thought there would be more anguish than what's being displayed. Shame he didn't sign when he had the chance.

If he has no club in a few weeks perhaps we will sign him. We've done that time and time again . . . If it all sounds final then presumably he wants more than we are prepared to pay him.

Personally I'm more interested to see who Ozza seeks and signs . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here