Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lorry crashes into Christmas Market Berlin.

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Daily basis?
Are you really sure, you wake up everyday and EXPECT a terrorist attack?

There will be attacks, there always has been, most have been terrorists pushing their political or religious ideologies.

But to expect attacks daily?

I wonder how Pat Condell would react to his middle eastern counterpart beginning his statement to the world:-

"Here in the middle east we now expect western atrocities, daily".

To be fair, in some parts of the Middle East they probably do. The security services in the UK and elsewhere expect atrocities on any given day and I am glad they do. It keeps us safe most of the time.

Did you watch the rest of the video? He makes some valid points.

I have posted this site in the past but it is a good place to keep track of the daily atrocities worldwide.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Do you have some evidence of this?

Most research I've read suggest that the large increase in people switching from Christian to non believers is not related to scandals or crimes, but actually due to science.

I'm quite certain the reduction of practising Catholics isn't down to science.

The rest are just comfortable western middle class people who regardless of science probably wouldn't be bothered with religion simply because it gets in the way of their lifestyles.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Having your thoughts with the German nation but wanting to hear rumour, misinformation or downright lies about the, Chechen or maybe Pakistani, assailants within 2 hours of the horror, doesn't make sense to me. There's days of news, a story to be pieced together, why start with something that might induce an apology, minutes, hours, days later.

Makes perfect sense to me, now this will have big implications in Germany.

The suspect in the lorry crash that killed 12 people at a Berlin Christmas market is believed to be a 23-year-old migrant from Pakistan.
German newspaper Bild, citing security sources, said the suspect arrested after fleeing the lorry is named Naved B and that he arrived in the country a year ago.
The suspect was staying at the Tempelhof refugee centre and was known to police for minor offences, according to the Reuters news agency.

I know many Germans from varying backgrounds and political ideas, interesting that alot of them are getting fed up with cover ups and ongoing problems in Germany that are not fully covered by the media and people are starting to think this is being done to cover up the fact Merkal has made a big mistake. I have seen on social media several posts along the lines of this sad times indeed.

Attachments

• 15622488_360594107638254_4745601065432222995_n.jpg
    15622488_360594107638254_4745601065432222995_n.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 303

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The security services clearly think that. The current threat has been at severe for some time now which means that an attack is highly likely.

This. There are lots of court cases every day where people are being convicted of terrorist activities. Our security forces are doing a great job, and won't get complacent.

Having said that, we are more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a terrorist attack, but that is thanks to our security forces.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This. There are lots of court cases every day where people are being convicted of terrorist activities. Our security forces are doing a great job, and won't get complacent.

Having said that, we are more likely to get struck by lightning than die in a terrorist attack, but that is thanks to our security forces.

So what you're saying is our security services aren't taking the threat of lightning seriously?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Care to elaborate?
Only that even in the case of spouses... entry criteria is strictly the and fairly strenuous. Eg UK resident has to be earning x amount... etc etc

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
What I have never understood, is why they shout "Allahu Akbar" before or after they carry these attacks out.

Anyone with half a brain and knows anything about these things knows its Admiral Ackbar...........

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
What I have never understood, is why they shout "Allahu Akbar" before or after they carry these attacks out.

Anyone with half a brain and knows anything about these things knows its Admiral Ackbar...........

52712135.jpg

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Well done Merkel! Time for politicians to protect their own citizens.
I think we may be getting past that stage. Particularly in Germany, I fear citizens will start protecting themselves and other citizens.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair, in some parts of the Middle East they probably do. The security services in the UK and elsewhere expect atrocities on any given day and I am glad they do. It keeps us safe most of the time.

Did you watch the rest of the video? He makes some valid points.

I have posted this site in the past but it is a good place to keep track of the daily atrocities worldwide.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com

The security services clearly think that. The current threat has been at severe for some time now which means that an attack is highly likely.
We can safely say the security services are brilliant, at what must be a pretty much impossible task.
I wouldn't be surprised if we knew everything (obviously never going to happen) we wouldn't be too far away from thinking Here in Europe we now expect Islamic atrocities, daily the fact that we don't is testament to their abilities.

Mr MI-5 should be waking up every morning expecting Islamic atrocities, the fact that they do means the rest of us don't.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Farage is right there. Merkel opened the door to a MILLION refugees, pretty much completely unchecked.

Pure irresponsible goonery and a feeble attempt to create a legacy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here