Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lorry crashes into Christmas Market Berlin.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
I think you will find unfortunately it will get a lot worse than this.

Of course it will, when will Europe wake up and stop letting these people in. Muslims/Islam is on the rise and it will only be a few hundred years when most of Europe will be Muslim. Where did the Christian faith start eh and only 1/2% left their.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7711485 said:
Police have said the juggernaut which crashed into the Xmas market had Polish number plates and belonged to a Polish delivery company. The company said the truck left Poland this afternoon heading to Berlin and that they lost touch with the driver at 4pm local time. It would appear that the lorry might have been hijacked.

I hope the original driver is OK if indeed he had his truck hijacked.

There was someone dead in the truck. They first said a co driver, but looks like it may have been the original driver.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It'll be them Jehovah's witnesses again I reckon.

IMG_0566.JPG

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm surprised they didn't finish of the driver. I guess that's what they want though.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Of course it will, when will Europe wake up and stop letting these people in. Muslims/Islam is on the rise and it will only be a few hundred years when most of Europe will be Muslim. Where did the Christian faith start eh and only 1/2% left their.
Yes Islam is on the rise and I do fear its growing influence in Europe has helped cause the far right to grow in support. I think there will be further political movement across Europe as we deal with the new reality.

Where did Christianity arise? In Israel. Not Europe if that's what you were alluding to.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Yes Islam is on the rise and I do fear its growing influence in Europe has helped cause the far right to grow in support. I think there will be further political movement across Europe as we deal with the new reality.

Where did Christianity arise? In Israel. Not Europe if that's what you were alluding to.
Israel you say erm no. I meant the area not the country. But as you say it's either one or the other and their both shit. But the far right is the only way To go unfortunately.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
BBC have just live on the coverage the reason they have not mentioned Islamist terrorists is that there is absolutely no evidence of this so far....

True I guess, but why not even discuss it and who would do this, there scared to even speculate in case they upset people..

BBC grow some bollox

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm surprised they didn't finish of the driver. I guess that's what they want though.

This whole thread is what they want. Absolutely shocking thing to happen at Christmas and I can't imagine how the victim's families are feeling.

However the revenge / fear / move to the far right reaction is exactly what the terrorists are after. It's stunning that people who think they're clever enough to know the precise solution fall for this every single time.

The German far right were calling this Merkel's Dead within minutes and we all know how well it went the last time they were popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Israel you say erm no. I meant the area not the country. But as you say it's either one or the other and their both shit. But the far right is the only way To go unfortunately.

Yep, the only way to combat extremism is with extremism. It's like those new fire trucks that spew fire instead of water. Much more effective.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

The far right is not the way to go. Better or more stringent border controls would suffice, but Merkel and the rest of the EU have seen fit to relax these to accommodate 1m. Trouble being unknown numbers if ISIS sympathisers were amongst them hence the attacks being experienced at the moment

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
BBC have just live on the coverage the reason they have not mentioned Islamist terrorists is that there is absolutely no evidence of this so far....

True I guess, but why not even discuss it and who would do this, there scared to even speculate in case they upset people..

BBC grow some bollox
and to hell the their worldwide reputation for honest reporting.

If you want speculation just head over to Sky, or double down and find a Fox News feed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This whole thread is what they want. Absolutely shocking thing to happen at Christmas and I can't imagine how the victim's families are feeling.

However the revenge / fear / move to the far right reaction is exactly what the terrorists are after. It's stunning that people who think they're clever enough to know the precise solution fall for this every single time.

The German far right were calling this Merkel's Dead within minutes and we all know how well it went the last time they were popular

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People, en masse, tend to react with a knee jerk when they are scared. Innocent people who are from every faith and atheism included will be caught up with all these troubles. It is gutting for Europe.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
The far right is not the way to go. Better or more stringent border controls would suffice, but Merkel and the rest of the EU have seen fit to relax these to accommodate 1m. Trouble being unknown numbers if ISIS sympathisers were amongst them hence the attacks being experienced at the moment

Quite. Not just sympathisers but homegrown terrorists as well. Weren't most of the attackers in France last year French / Belgian born? Four of the three London bombers were born here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here