Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lords £10 tomorrow

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
And does anyone know if the rules about taking own beer/wine has changed from 2 years ago, i.e. 4 beers or bottle of wine. Cheers.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
And does anyone know if the rules about taking own beer/wine has changed from 2 years ago, i.e. 4 beers or bottle of wine. Cheers.

Small quantities of alcohol may be brought into the Ground, under the supervision of MCC who reserve the right to confiscate any quantity of alcohol from any spectator, and return it to such spectator at the end of the day’s play. The MCC Committee has set a limit of two pints of beer or one 75cl bottle of wine per spectator. Amounts of alcohol in excess of the limit will be confiscated. Under no circumstances will any spectator be re-admitted to the Ground at any time during the day if he or she is in possession of any alcohol.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
TMS said for the first time ever you can go on the pitch at lunch time tomorrow, so take your bat and soft ball and use the members fence as a wicket.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Small quantities of alcohol may be brought into the Ground, under the supervision of MCC who reserve the right to confiscate any quantity of alcohol from any spectator, and return it to such spectator at the end of the day’s play. The MCC Committee has set a limit of two pints of beer or one 75cl bottle of wine per spectator. Amounts of alcohol in excess of the limit will be confiscated. Under no circumstances will any spectator be re-admitted to the Ground at any time during the day if he or she is in possession of any alcohol.

Cheers

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Getting there early, anyone know if under 16's need accompanying by an adult for the free ticket?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
It's not like me to get tips from NSC :lolol: But would it be quicker/cheaper to get the 82 bus, or the tube to marylebone? hmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here