Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lord Bracknell.....I hope you have had a great day!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Congratulations!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It was all going ok.

Then some ****er lit up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369445754.952310.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ybuqa7ab.jpg

Congratulations Ed & Roz :wave:

Lovely night, lovely people :)

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Congratulations to you both.

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Many congratulations Roz & Ed - two well respected people who worked tirelessly (and not in the public eye) on Public Enquiry reporting for all supporters as well as Lewes District Council lobbying/elections for the Seagulls Party + a whole lot more.

Sadly I doubt whether more than a handful of the many staff/contractors at The Amex know (or even want to know) the story, sad indeed. Maybe we created a monster, maybe not. But whatever - you both were key to the FFA campaign, enjoy every minute of married life - well done Roz & Ed.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Many congratulations Roz & Ed - two well respected people who worked tirelessly (and not in the public eye) on Public Enquiry reporting for all supporters as well as Lewes District Council lobbying/elections for the Seagulls Party + a whole lot more.

Sadly I doubt whether more than a handful of the many staff/contractors at The Amex know (or even want to know) the story, sad indeed. Maybe we created a monster, maybe not. But whatever - you both were key to the FFA campaign, enjoy every minute of married life - well done Roz & Ed.

I could not have put it better myself. Congratulations to Roz & Ed, a brilliant couple.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Super evening. Congratulations again xxxxxx

Ps. Great cake!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here