Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez for the Bridcutt role next 2 games?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It will be Dicker and Hammond in the middle. He will also start Vicente at Home with Buckley or Orlandi and Lopez, Ulloa up front alone.

Anyway thats what I think.

Saturday is a must win or last nights counts for nothing. Keep the pressure on Leicester and Boro.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Crofts is injured and even if he's recovering, he isn't match fit. Hammond was crocked last night so may not be fit for Saturday. Lopez is a good defender so play him there, or Bruno with Calderon slotting back into the back four.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Hammond doesn't get over the knock he got last night then I'm quite happy with Dicker playing the DM role.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
At least this role is not as critical for ability in the air as it was a few weeks ago, now that it is playing in front of two centre halves who can actually head the ball.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Lopez is too lightweight, the opposition only need to breathe on him and he drops to the floor. I'd rather he do that in the final third than just in front of our box.

Hammond or Crofts for me, providing they're fit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shame Razak never became our Yaya Toure. Had the raw ability to.

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
Lopez is too lightweight, the opposition only need to breathe on him and he drops to the floor. I'd rather he do that in the final third than just in front of our box.

Did you not see Lopez play at right back?? Thought he was very impressive personaly

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I just hope that it is not Calderon as he is not good enough defensively and I hope that Croft is a million miles from the first team as he has not shown that he is good enough since rejoining us en of story. It has to be either Hammond or Dicker no other sensible realistic suggestion.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No way for Dicker and/or Lopez to be defensive midfielders.
Dicker has little pace to cover the ground Bridcutt did, and Dicker and Lopez lack bite and power in the battle against powerful opponents in that area in the Championship.

- - - Updated - - -

This.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hammond limped off injured, IF he can't play Dicker can but will need Calde beside him. This is why Gus brought Calde on at Cardiff after the injury, to see if it will work I think. He certainly played CDM not RB

BEN12360

Dec 30, 2012
Stick to your Flower arranging and leave the team selections to the people in the know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here