Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like they wanted to attack Kuszczak with bottles and coins

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
Tomasc and his ancestors have seen off the nazi scum and ss so I doubt some spotty wet wipe from Croydon would worry him too much. They are bred to be HARD.

Interesting take on history we entered ther second world war because the Polish did not see off the Nazi's very brave no doubt they launched the last cavalry charge in history against a division of Panzers

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
CharlieCPFC said:
Didn't hear nothing from them even when they did score.

Take it he was on the BBC news feed rather than the game then

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Nothing was said to your keeper, I was standing behind the goal, he was not taunted in any way, Well done on your win today you boys deserved it.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Having been right next to the away fans and enjoyig myself emensly quite frankly not sure what they are complaining about. They gave him some stick and good on him he gave it back and then they decide to winge and cry about it. If you can not take it don t sit there dishin it out.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Nothing was said to your keeper, I was standing behind the goal, he was not taunted in any way, Well done on your win today you boys deserved it.

Not strictly true mate i was in the south stand right next to you. Some of you game him a bit of stick and he gave it back. Think all fans including our own should be thick skinned enough to take a bit from the odd player who gives a bit back

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I just LOVE the brass balls of Tomasc giving it large like that. This Man can do no wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Your a decent egg Croydonbloke but I don't buy this, not for a second.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be fair the guy has apologised for his racist comments. Rush of blood. We have all been there.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
You don't **** with Polish people. They are HARD. Everyone knows that. I doubt Tomasc was bothered in the least. Pathetic stuff from Palace fans, truely pathetic.
Get it facts right,I was behind the goal and palace fans don't say or do nothing,Tomasc just turned round started on them.it's all in my match report and on cctv

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Get it facts right,I was behind the goal and palace fans don't say or do nothing,Tomasc just turned round started on them.it's all in my match report and on cctv

Ah well, never mind eh ?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
image.jpg
Yep & you can bid on them here :) £150 current bid
Charity Auctions - American Express Community Stadium, Falmer, Brighton, Sussex

Have you seen the size of TK's hands ? They are massive and he would knock you into next week if he wanted to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here