Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like Burke has gone! Sorry if it's a re-post!

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
STOP Rumours are spreading that Spanish sails have been spotted in the English channel today STOP According to our sources it is believed that Francis Drake has been informed but no action is being taken yet as apparently he's too busy larking around with his chums on Plymouth Hoe or something STOP Meanwhile, elsewhere in the news, the good Queen Bess has decided to become a King for the day and is rallying the troops with a fine speech wishing them all good luck in the forthcoming ruck with the Inca botherers and about being right there behind them, well, at least fifty miles behind them anyway, before returning home to resume her role of being a professional virgin, slagging off the pope and munching on some of those new-fangled potato chip things STOP End of report STOP

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
All this stuff happening on the same day its amazing , but I bet the Argus leads with "woman left devastated after her sprouts fail to cook properly " .

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
fc260.jpg

really pleased with my Christmas present.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I know this is probably just another one of those bullshit rumours you get on the internet all the time, but a bloke in the pub yesterday claimed that the world isn't flat after all.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Yes, I can confirm Burke has 'gone'.

That's what you get for murdering innocents and then selling the corpses for medical research.

Would've replied earlier except I was a bit whacked after the impromptu game against the Germans a day or so ago.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here