Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to the moans!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
At last a game.
Been a while since I've read complaints about queue's for food & drink, prices of pies, running out of ale & pies, (pretty much anything to do with the slightest delay of a pint or a pie actually). Queue's & delays for buses & trains. Oppo fans being homophobic, (no, really). People leaving early,
Also, as I'll be following online, can't wait to read about the streaming problems with Seagulls player.
God it seems so long.
Maybe as it's going to be a record crowd it might be too busy?
Any other moans you've missed?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hammond didn't thank every fan individually for turning up to support the team and therefore needs to be sold as soon as possible. (see Murray Vs Brentford)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Something to do with Barnes, something to do with Vicente.

I'd like to have my own personal moan about people standing up at the back, im worried they might fall forwards on to me.

The PA is too loud.

:angry:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
No-one's mentioned Paul Barber yet.

In spite of last year, when I and thousands of others probably spent significantly more at the Albion than at any time of our lives and we were all OK with it then, the extra 30p per pint or so we're paying this year is just the final straw.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"I know we won (luckily) 4-0 but where was Vicente?! FFS Get Rid, he's here for the BHA Gravy Train and nothing else. Also noticed Barnes had yet another shocker, gave the ball way twice, I know you'll say yeah yeah but he got a hat trick but I still don't see what Gus sees in him. Boring passing football will get us nowhere."

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
(If we win) "yeah, but.. we won't be playing the likes of Sheffield Wednesday every week, CMS is still not up to this level"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here