Looking at this....How on earth did we avoid relegation?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
The team is set up to defend. In my opinion this has made us quite hard to break down but means we offer such a limited threat. Calderon in front of Bruno at home is just so negative. One up front at home is negative.
That is our manager's choice, get used to it.

Garcia, Hyypia and now Hughton make Poyet look like Keegan. I'd have the Uraguayian ego maniac back in a heart beat.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
On the plus side, a goal difference of -11 or so Is better than a lot of teams from mid table down

Obviously we all hope for better next season, but if we were at WITHDEAN survival in the championship would be a great season.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Excellent!! Then he could go and smash our record transfer fee on another striker, totally unsuited to his style of play, and commit to build a team around him. Happy days!
Or he could buy another Ulloa. Or it could be that the poodle was just over-rated and a poor buy, they happen. You don't buy a ticket you can't win, we don't buy tickets anymore.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
interesting to see notts forest concede the most goals
and they do not want Halford
I know Greer is slow but Halford is not an improvement

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
People don't want to hear it but our defending kept us up.

true dat

Screenshot from 2015-04-28 07:59:53.pngScreenshot from 2015-04-28 08:04:40.png

Last edited:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Interestingly I'd keep the top 8 on this list and get rid of the rest except Kayal. We deperately need two decent strikers, new centre and lleft backs and a decent right winger who will get to the by line and put in some decent crosses.

Oct 25, 2003
-a few key wins under Hughton early on in his reign which dragged us out of the relegation battle
-a reasonably good defence compared to teams around us
-three teams being inconceivably shit

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blackpools top scorer is Orlandi with 4

Yes but we didn't score this season against Blackpool did we? The only club not to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports