Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look what the Swindon fans want to do to Ankergren

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
brighton wont fill their allocation in the arkells.

'But they're a massive club, waiting only on the building of their gazillion seater FAECES stadium to pour in the loyal hordes. Surely they'll be able to pack out our tiny weeny 3rd division ground with their enormous loyal following?'

oh very dear

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"Gus is giving himself 3 pre-prepared excuses for when Brighton aren't in the tophalf of the table by november, " its casper/peter/michael/Mitch's fault"."

That's four excuses!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is all going to work out beautifully for Casper.

Nothing gets a clubs fans behind a player so surely as the oppo fans targetting him.

Instant hero if he does well tomorrow.

Bring it on.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
I see Ninja is aleady slagging off our new keeper on his beloved Swindon board. Not only does he call Casper rubbish, he has the cheek to say Walker should get the nod for the game.That's a really intelligent idea when we are already missing key players so he wants to throw a rookie keeper in.:facepalm:
Honestly some people are clueless.

I said all along Poke was gash and thankfully Gus has fixed this problem early.Time to get rid off Poke as i'm sure Gus will amit he was a gamble and it hasn't paid off.Pre season games and Poke was letting them in like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
all kicked off with him once against leeds, something was lobbed at him from the townend and he faced up to the crowd and lobbed something back, i think though i could be wrong he got a small ban for his actions. Townend likes to do the slow low voiced chant on certain players for pretty much the entire half he is down that end, so expect to hear ccccaaassssppppeeerrrrrr alot.

Just about to have a fry up in the wacky cafe shoreham then heading off, should be a cracking game with two of the better footballing sides in the division.

BRING ON FOOTBALL!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What does a Swindon fan calla sheep ? Darling.

optimus prime

Aug 5, 2010
He's handled much more in his stride, he's cats knackers apparently http://www.thelondonpaper.com/thelondonpaper/news/london/news/leeds-united-goalkeeper-casper-ankergren-reportedly-hit-by-fan-durin

A FOOTBALL fan has been arrested after reportedly hitting the Leeds United goalkeeper during Millwall’s League One play-off at the New Den.

In a heated clash, Casper Ankergren was allegedly attacked when a number of fans stormed the pitch to celebrate Millwall’s goal – a 71st-minute strike from Lions’ forward Neil Harris.

Police horses were used to calm scenes after the match as the two sides have a history of hooliganism.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
What a bunch of retards. Really starting to dislike that club. You didn't catch us slagging of Norwich. We just accepted our captain was signing for a superior club/team and gave him the respect he deserves. There is another thread about the Norwich v Watford match where Crofts gets nothing but praise. Why can't they show a bit of class and react like men rather than moany little bitches who are taking any opportunity to pick a fight with us.

Hope we give them a footballing lesson today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here