Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look up or look down - not about football if that helps

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
When it's busy (which is most times). if you walk eyes down from Victoria tube to Victoria platforms to Brighton you will have a better chance of getting your train. If you look up, be polite move to the left or the right as you move across the concourse you have a higher probability you'll miss your train.

So look up be nice or barrel through and who gives a.................

Honest answers please.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Bizarre!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Dogs never look up supposedly.

Although mine does.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Good start then.
Look up - one dog
Look down - 0
There is a reason to this, which is anything but bizarre

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I always look around to become aware of what is happening , haven't been pickpocketed once at Victoria.

I always look around to become aware of what is happening , haven't been pickpocketed once at Victoria.

I have, the bastards even managed to do it with the button on my suits back pocket done up and there were coppers everywhere.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have, the bastards even managed to do it with the button on my suits back pocket done up and there were coppers everywhere.

Bet the theif was disappointed, probably hoping for notes. Ayyyethhaaangyyeeewwwwww.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
When it's busy (which is most times). if you walk eyes down from Victoria tube to Victoria platforms to Brighton you will have a better chance of getting your train. If you look up, be polite move to the left or the right as you move across the concourse you have a higher probability you'll miss your train.

Honest answers please.

You're not wrong although I tend to look slightly above everyone (6'3 anyway) so as not to catch their eyes and walk in a straight line, rarely have to move out the way.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Honest answers please.

Well only half in jest -

Forget the normal rules of society and just bowl your way through, so many twats walking around on the phone. Worse than drunks for staggering and swaying.

Also ignore any charity collectors. There are plenty of opportunities to put your hand in your pocket, but we don't need this here on the commuter front line.

Well only half in jest -

Forget the normal rules of society and just bowl your way through, so many twats walking around on the phone. Worse than drunks for staggering and swaying.

Also ignore any charity collectors. There are plenty of opportunities to put your hand in your pocket, but we don't need this here on the commuter front line.

I have taken to simply telling them to f*** OFF.

It works, it is bloody rude but it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here