Look. If You're Easily Offended Then Don't Open This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Simple Really.

It's The Official "When Do You Think The Princess Of All Our Hearts Jade Goody Will Join The Angels In Heaven For A Celebrity Dead Mother TV Show?" Sweepstakes.

Not-So-Reality TV Has Never Been So Fun.

I'm Going To Go For Friday Evening When She's Watching Hollyoaks And Her Last Words Will Be "I Don't Get It". When Do You Think She'll Go?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
25 years. she's still faking it. she'll come out two weeks today and go, APRIL FOOLS!

but seriously i'll go for tuesday afternoon

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Next Friday I think. But I don't give a shit as long as all the good telly and sport isn't halted as a mark of respect like it was with the other beautiful, angel of our hearts, Princess Diana.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Saw an advert for OK mag I think advertising a commerative issue celebrating "The Amazing Life Of Jade". WTF? Okay, the poor lass is dying, fair do's but lets not make this into some amazing life story. You can't make a silk purse out of a cow's c unt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
f*** All That Nibble. When's Mum Going To Iceland, So To Speak?
You're mixing your metaphors Bars. That's the WRONG woman-chav.

:jester:

Nipple, I think what Bars is trying to say is "when is BRAVE Jade going to be able to say 'paki bitch' for the last time?"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Monday - the brave fighter carks.
Tuesday - autobiog "It's Been A Right Laugh Eh!", with foreword by "Shilpa Fuckawala" hits the bookshelves.
Wednesday - her perfume range "Deathbed" - based on the actual scents noted by Max Clifford during her final excretions - goes on sale at Boots, £4.99 for 50ml.
Thursday - one of her kids announces that it'll appear in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother "because a star up in heaven twinkled to say it was ok".

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Monday - the brave fighter carks.
Tuesday - autobiog "It's Been A Right Laugh Eh!", with foreword by "Shilpa Fuckawala" hits the bookshelves.
Wednesday - her perfume range "Deathbed" - based on the actual scents noted by Max Clifford during her final excretions - goes on sale at Boots, £4.99 for 50ml.
Thursday - one of her kids announces that it'll appear in the next series of Celebrity Big Brother "because a star up in heaven twinkled to say it was ok".

that was yet another waste of a couple of minutes of your employers time.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
the Amazing life of Jade.

(Brummie Voice)

Day Oneee: Jade's mum gets shagged behind the bike shed by 3 different blokes, one of whoms sperm manages to make the grade, but which one?!

Day 275: A fat Bald Blob is born.

Day 295: Jade wets herself.

Day 8000: Jade enters big brother.

Day 8040: Jade scares the world by appearing naked.

Day 9000: Jade 'writes' a book about her 'life'

Day 9010: Jade gets shagged behind the bike shed by 3 different blokes, one of whoms sperm manages to make the grade, but which one?!

Day 9260: Jade gives birth. its definatly not beautiful.

Day 9400: Jade gets shagged behind the bike shed by 3 different blokes, one of whoms sperm manages to make the grade, but which one?!

Day 9680: Jades spurts another one out, once again lowering the average brain capacity of the human race quite drastically.

Day 11140: Jade is called the C word for the 10,000th time

Day 11141: Jade gets the C Word.

Day 11420: Jade wets her self

Day 11421: Jade 'writes' a book

Day 11432: A fat bald blob dies

that would be a brilliant life story. makes me realise how much i've wasted my life. when i could be doing all the good Jade did in her life.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
You're mixing your metaphors Bars. That's the WRONG woman-chav.

:jester:

Nipple, I think what Bars is trying to say is "when is BRAVE Jade going to be able to say 'paki bitch' for the last time?"

I Know That You Patronising Twat. I Just Thought It Was An Amusing Euphemism For When Z List Munters Die.

Fairly ironic that her last moments are being filmed by the 'Living TV' channel don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here