Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look at us we're the champions...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
So we are all poor soles because we choose to follow our local football club, even though we are not the worlds best team?

I think I feel more sorry for him because he seems to think that how big and how well you are doing on the pitch is all that matters when it comes to supporting a football team.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes, Dick Knight may not have Abramovich's money but he has a far less dodgy past too. As for Chelsea fans, the really put the 'Ickle' in Fickle.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Condescending shits. I'm sure there wasn't this sort of attitude 15-20 years ago. What's changed? The Premiership. Them lot up there (division wise) are now psychologically and emotionally detached from the rest of us - football wise.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The thing that makes me laugh is 10 years ago it would have been hard to spot a chelsea shirt south of Crawley....and now.:angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
BRIGHT ON Q said:
The thing that makes me laugh is 10 years ago it would have been hard to spot a chelsea shirt south of Crawley....and now.:angry:

I hate to tell you this but I worked in Crawley 10 years ago and Chelsea were by far the most supported team there even then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here