Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long weekend away

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Dorset is nice and nearer, look up Swanage and Corfe Castle.

Would be ideal for the last weekend in November. On the Saturday have a trip on the chain ferry to Sandbanks then Bournemouth. There's a good park there called King's Park for a stroll in the afternoon, and............."Hey-Ho! Is there a football match on? I wonder who could be playing here?" Job done !!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Would be ideal for the last weekend in November. On the Saturday have a trip on the chain ferry to Sandbanks then Bournemouth. There's a good park there called King's Park for a stroll in the afternoon, and............."Hey-Ho! Is there a football match on? I wonder who could be playing here?" Job done !!

:thumbsup:

:lolol: Sorted

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Blindfold the wife. Tell her you are taking her to a lovely little cottage. Take her blindfolded to the car and go for a nice drive for an hour, ending up at your house. Insist she keeps the blindfold on all weekend. At the end, take her back to the car and do another nice long drive, letting her take the blindfold off just before you arrive home.
Works every time.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
REYKJAVIK Iceland

Cheap three day packages on Icelandair at the moment. Blue Lagoon, Northern Lights, Krisuvik and Geysirs

Whats not to like :thumbsup:

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Bruges is fabulous for a weekend break, only an hour's drive from Calais. It'll look fantastic with the Xmas Market in the Grand Square.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm told Sunderland has acquired a recent new attraction. And its near Newcastle.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Went to the lakes for a dirty weekend with the EX girlfriend and stayed in a really plush b&b, spent the day drinking all different sorts of real ale in the pubs along with having a curry and going to bed.

During the night I had really bad guts ache so knowing that the turtles head was popping out decided to make a quick move to the en-suite bathroom, just as I moved I thought I was going to fart, but instead I shit all over my side of the bed, panicking like mad I rushed to the bog finished it off although it was not one bit solid....cleaned myself up with wet toilet paper to dispose of all evidence. Went back to the bedroom and she was snoring her head off, so I gently rolled her over to my side of the bed and then got in her side. We were both naked, the smell was disgusting, so i decided to wake her up and yes you have guessed, I said to her "what the **** have you done, you've shit yourself" I tell you what, she had rolled around in it and it was all on her back, inside of her leg all over her arse and clopper. She burst into tears and kept saying sorry, sorry this has never happened to me before, i feel so embarrassed, please don't tell anybody. We only ended staying that night and even though we split up a few months later I still bump into her and she always thanks me for not telling anyone.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Went to the lakes for a dirty weekend with the EX girlfriend and stayed in a really plush b&b, spent the day drinking all different sorts of real ale in the pubs along with having a curry and going to bed.

During the night I had really bad guts ache so knowing that the turtles head was popping out decided to make a quick move to the en-suite bathroom, just as I moved I thought I was going to fart, but instead I shit all over my side of the bed, panicking like mad I rushed to the bog finished it off although it was not one bit solid....cleaned myself up with wet toilet paper to dispose of all evidence. Went back to the bedroom and she was snoring her head off, so I gently rolled her over to my side of the bed and then got in her side. We were both naked, the smell was disgusting, so i decided to wake her up and yes you have guessed, I said to her "what the **** have you done, you've shit yourself" I tell you what, she had rolled around in it and it was all on her back, inside of her leg all over her arse and clopper. She burst into tears and kept saying sorry, sorry this has never happened to me before, i feel so embarrassed, please don't tell anybody. We only ended staying that night and even though we split up a few months later I still bump into her and she always thanks me for not telling anyone.

:wrong:
You are a sick man.
But very funny :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here