Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Long-distance goals but they get increasingly more ridiculous - great video

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A fun watch.

("The distances in this video were determined using officially published figures and approximate calculations based on Pythagoras' theorem, considering the position from where the shots were taken and the pitch size. Please note that not all distance measurements are exact.")

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A fun watch.

("The distances in this video were determined using officially published figures and approximate calculations based on Pythagoras' theorem, considering the position from where the shots were taken and the pitch size. Please note that not all distance measurements are exact.")

Hoofball. Pffft!

Rather get relegated to the Championship than play neanderthal football like that! FFS, just pass it to a team-mate and keep possession!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What, no Sidwell?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Hoofball. Pffft!

Rather get relegated to the Championship than play neanderthal football like that! FFS, just pass it to a team-mate and keep possession!
Some of them I was torn between the beautiful strike and the howling goalkeeping.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Feet like traction engines, the lot of 'em.

:goal:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Some of them I was torn between the beautiful strike and the howling goalkeeping.
Yeah, loved the long distance shots, but some of the lobs, although impressive, kind of relied on the keeper's looking a bit silly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here