Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

long away trips next year

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
as the days go on its getting closer and closer to out first season at our new HOME but im also really looking forward to loads of the aways :cheers:
im exited about leeds fixture and the two welsh ones proving they don go up .
but for some reason hull is standing out as a must game for me , new(ish) stadium , ment to be a good atmosphere and i havent been there

.what long away day trips are you looking forward to next year ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hull is OK but sh1te stewards last time totally spoilt the day, one rule for them OK to stand up but away fans do this and serious issues.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
The Amex. Why couldn't they have built it somewhere more handy like Beattock Summit ?

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Can't wait for Boro away, got a good mate who lives up there and has promised a night out on the piss, just hope is a Saturday game and not a midweek evening.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
As much as I want Blackpool to stay up because Holloway makes the Premiership more interesting, a trip there next season would be class

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Leeds , always a delightfull place to visit, and next season a new viewing experience as away fans are to be situated in the west stand

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
one of my best mates from uni lives in and is a huge blackpool fan, so for them to come down would be absolutely ideal really

the potential to be a total and utter disgrace before 9am has pretty much gone, with middlesbrough only offering a ludicrously long away day which is a shame. im going to miss the jaunts to carlisle and hartlepool and not knowing what happened the next day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here