London Underground Puns.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Is this Cock Fosters.

No, madam, it's mine.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
So many different stations named here from all across the network, really makes it easy to read between the lines.

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Man goes into a butchers shop and asks "Steak and Kiddley Pie, please."
Butcher says "You mean Steak and Kidney?"
Man says, I said "steak and kiddley, diddle I?"
Next, same man goes into a bar and has the greyhound/sandwich conversation (note: extra points for homage/reference to Joke du Jour thread in NSC Gold).
Asks the barman if he can recommend local totty and a place to purchase damp rocks.
Barman looks blank. Man then inquires, "I said Totteridge and Whetstone, diddle I?"
:moo:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If Bloom doesn't instigate change the Amex will end up a white ELEPHANT and CASTLE MONUMENT to his folly. The first manager he sacked was banished to LEYTON but rescued his career when RUSSELL SQUARE'd a move to South Wales.

PG

Arun1664

Nov 2, 2009
I asked my missis if she'd be an Angel and let me Borough a tenner. She said I'd have to be Barking to do that.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm surprised Bush(e)y hasn't been on this thread. Or old Liz the Second. Still, suppose it's not the Queensway. She ought to lighten up a bit, come down to Brighton and visit the Royal Pavilion and a few of the squares - she might get back some of her ancestors' Regent Spark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here