Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Seagulls: Where Are You Watching Roy's Boys?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Time to enjoy the newly-relaxed, non-over-rated England lads in action. So where will you be watching? Anyone got a favourite footy-viewing tavern?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Time to enjoy the newly-relaxed, non-over-rated England lads in action. So where will you be watching? Anyone got a favourite footy-viewing tavern?

I might go to The Globe near Baker Street Station. It's then a short bus ride to St Pancras for my train home

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I shall be watching from behind the sofa.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm being a saddo and watching at home. Just read someone going to the Globe which if I'd read an hour ago may have changed my mind, too late now though. Was there the other Saturday before the Belgium game, great atmosphere, may go there Friday.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'm being a saddo and watching at home. Just read someone going to the Globe which if I'd read an hour ago may have changed my mind, too late now though. Was there the other Saturday before the Belgium game, great atmosphere, may go there Friday.

It was me but now have to stay in the office til 5. Going to the Blue Posts in St James instead.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Well, I was planning to go out to the pub after work but I've ended up on childcare duty. Won't match up to our Champions League league experience Russ.

a.k.a. Quadrant

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It was me but now have to stay in the office til 5. Going to the Blue Posts in St James instead.

Where is that pub? I know all of them around Petty France, never heard of that one?

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Sofa in Sussex. Was thinking of going back to the smoke this morning and saw the weather and thought better of it, so going tonight instead. Might have gone to the Duck on Battersea Rise, but my own Sony Bravia with a glass or two would have been quite sufficient.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here