Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pub for play-off 1st leg..

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
Breesy london blue nice to meet u both, what a blinding nite, I ended up in a boozer in new cross, **** knows how I got there or got home lol!! Off to poker now and another day on it( I'm too old for this shit) London blue we still up for Monday somewhere???

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
DSC_0005[1].jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Breesy london blue nice to meet u both, what a blinding nite, I ended up in a boozer in new cross, **** knows how I got there or got home lol!! Off to poker now and another day on it( I'm too old for this shit) London blue we still up for Monday somewhere???

Deffo, I'll inbox you tomorrow, when you're in a state to talk!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Just changed hands last 2 weeks dont know if they show the football or rugby anymore!

Off to the White Hart. UTA

You're right. I haven't been in 2 weeks, and was confronted with a new name, whole new set of bar staff, a suspiciously more affluent clientele, and "we don't show sports here anymore sir." Bugger. A swift walk elsewhere and I think I was the only person watching it. A new venue for Monday needed sharpish.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You're right. I haven't been in 2 weeks, and was confronted with a new name, whole new set of bar staff, a suspiciously more affluent clientele, and "we don't show sports here anymore sir." Bugger. A swift walk elsewhere and I think I was the only person watching it. A new venue for Monday needed sharpish.

Are you in London? Myself and [MENTION=15859]daveyboy1973[/MENTION] will be finding a friendly hostelry up here, inbox me.

Hollogram

May 10, 2013
A top night on Friday. Good job everyone. It took me 2 hours to get home to Amersham and very hungover the next day but all worth it.
So - for those who are not at The Amex tonight - what's the plan tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here