Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pub for play-off 1st leg..

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Enjoyed tonight at The White Hart. Decent boozer. Only an Albion goal would have made it better....

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Indeed must have been 50 plus in an old fashioned boozer: cracking atmosphere, great turnout and not a Palace in sight. All the songs sung, locals must have thought they were by the sea for the night.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Portlock, it'll be one of those nights I never forget, so proud to be Albion.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Great atmosphere tonight!!! everything tonight was brilliant, just missing an albion goal. would have loved to celebrate one in there! Would love to say same again on Monday - but I'll see yas at the Amex, west lower, laterssssssssssss ciaooooooooooo

Also, who was it that shouted Seagulls at me in New Cross at around midnight? SEAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Feckin' b*olllcksed now. Quality night, great to see everyone there. Dunno how I made it to a strip joint in colours but hey ho.

To Monday! Squeaky bum time

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
cheers to breesy/LondonBlue for organising - great night out.

LondonBlue - where was that free drink? :)

(only joking - was offered tequila shots at one point)

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Alex Revell will be making an appearance at the White Hart tonight. On the back of my 2007 away shirt.

I hope you looked after your mate and got him home ok - Couldn't stand up and falling into the road outside, was not a good sight..!

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Fantastic effort from everyone last night, got pins and needles thinking about it now, just needed a goal! See you at the Amex.

Can't remember who started it but whoever triggered rounds of sambucca - you b*stard haha

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
the group at the table by the front window were on sambuccas at 7.15!

Chr*st - I feel for how they must feel today.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Breesy1

Sorry mate.

Funniest thing for me were those two local'ish (brothers) at the bar who had come out for
a quiet drink. The one brother couldn't get his head round where and how all these
Albion had come from. Top bloke mind.

bt25

May 7, 2013
Great night. Woken up with a broken nose and a bust lip. I swear there weren't any Palace about??

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Funniest thing for me were those two local'ish (brothers) at the bar who had come out for
a quiet drink. The one brother couldn't get his head round where and how all these
Albion had come from. Top bloke mind.

That was hilarious, he kept asking "but where have you all come from??". We did take over to be fair.

Best thing for me was everyone sitting in their respective groups and then all coming together singing just before KO. I didn't realise we already had everyone in there

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Fantastic effort from everyone last night, got pins and needles thinking about it now, just needed a goal! See you at the Amex.

Can't remember who started it but whoever triggered rounds of sambucca - you b*stard haha

Sorry about that.
:)
I've just had to apologise to the girlfriend for dropping a sambucca-smelling black guinness plop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here