Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pub for play-off 1st leg..

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
See you at the White Hart.... Hopefully there will be a couple of Palace cowering in the corner as we take over.

bt25

May 7, 2013
Alex Revell will be making an appearance at the White Hart tonight. On the back of my 2007 away shirt.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
east london seagull,

see earlier post - they have been told that potentially up to 30 Albion
arriving - to which they responded quite excitedly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
In 2004, we organised a London meet up at the Sports Cafe in Haymarket. 200 turned up.

This time round it is clearly going to be The White Hart. Despite what [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] is saying, the internet is the best way of organising things properly. If you turn up at The White Hart, I bet you'll get a lot more than 30 turning up. This thread will be a magnet to all manner of lurkers who fancy watching the game amongst Albion fans. Even the presence of [MENTION=3329]essbee[/MENTION] won't put that many people off.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Agree [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] but it was hard enough getting the bird to understand me. If I said 200 were turning up the poor girl would have a coronary

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Is the pub confirmed, want to head down with my brother for this.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
In 2004, we organised a London meet up at the Sports Cafe in Haymarket. 200 turned up.

This time round it is clearly going to be The White Hart. Despite what [MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] is saying, the internet is the best way of organising things properly. If you turn up at The White Hart, I bet you'll get a lot more than 30 turning up. This thread will be a magnet to all manner of lurkers who fancy watching the game amongst Albion fans. Even the presence of [MENTION=3329]essbee[/MENTION] won't put that many people off.

Quite. Ill be there, maybe with an Arsenal fan too.
You there Sim?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here