Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London pub for play-off 1st leg..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just checked Whitechapel is 19 mins for me on the Hammersmith, so I'm happy to trek along.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
5 of us, all amex STHs, are looking to meet up for an Albion gathering and to watch this epic match. So what's the consensus? The more albion in one place the better so we'll come along - can someone confirm if they're going to ask a friendly landlord? Needs someone to just say where and make that the definitive place and we'll be there. Train links back to south coast in clos proximity preferable. And a place where we can all see a big screen / sound is on! Amazing how many places don't do this.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'm keen on this. I work just by marylebone and can vouch for the sports cafe there but white hart sounds interesting too. Have a feeling we may need to nominate a leader (or a poll with a deadline) to get a decision - since when has NSC ever agreed on anything?!

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
I'll give the White Hart a bell tomorrow to check they don't have anything on during the game and see how they respond to 40 Albion rocking up, might help us make a decision!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Do you think if the 'Ammers get a sniff of this they'll come and support us? :wink:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
probably doesnt matter which of these suggested pubs we go to, just as long as we can settle on one place for the majority to meet... the white hart gets my vote. :drink:

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
I'm in. Will definitely be following this thread (or any new poll) to see what the consensus is. Don't fancy watching this game outnumbered by Palace fans.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5685842 said:
Hmnnn, yesterday it seemed everyone was set on The White Hart in Whitechapel, all these new suggestions are confusing me! [MENTION=12162]brighton_tom[/MENTION], [MENTION=27169]Breesy1[/MENTION], [MENTION=3329]essbee[/MENTION], [MENTION=27412]MuppetMaestro[/MENTION], [MENTION=14282]Quinney[/MENTION] are you guys still White Harting it?

Managed to bag a ticket this morning so now going to game. Was sadly quite looking forward to having a couple of beers at White Hart.

bt25

May 7, 2013
2 of us Albion fans in London, looking to be amongst fellow supporters on Friday evening as couldn't get tickets. Read through the thread and are we right in thinking White Hart best place to head then to be amongst Albion lot?

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
I think we need someone to be the leader and decide if we need a poll. White Hart it is then.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
I tried calling the White Hart a few times but keep getting this foreign bird on the phone who has no idea what I'm on about.

Apparently the landlord is there later so I'll pop in after work and give him a heads up/see if I can't butter him up.

Unless anyone has any other significantly better suggestions or anti-White Hart cries, we should just go there

MuppetMaestro

Apr 22, 2013
I tried calling the White Hart a few times but keep getting this foreign bird on the phone who has no idea what I'm on about.

Apparently the landlord is there later so I'll pop in after work and give him a heads up/see if I can't butter him up.

Unless anyone has any other significantly better suggestions or anti-White Hart cries, we should just go there

Nice one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here