Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] London football clubs. Biggest and smallest

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Man city averaged 31k in the 3rd tier not all that long ago...They have a very large amount of loyal supporters,but yes you'll get plenty of cling on's but nowhere near as many as chelsea.

Agreed.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Chelsea must be ranked 2nd in the country behind Man U for glory hunting plastic hanger-oners

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Chelsea must be ranked 2nd in the country behind Man U for glory hunting plastic hanger-oners

United must have lost loads of glory hunting plastic hanger-on's of recent. The way this is going, Chelsea could be ranked 1 by Xmas!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I know a lot of Chelsea's old crew and they hate all these plastic and posh idiots turning up...Very strange how the droves of middle to higher class fans flock when the side is doing well and super wealthy.I was irate when my brother got a chelsea shirt for his son...Just because he knows and drinks with a lot of the chelsea lads etc.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Chelsea
Arsenal
Spurs
West Ham
QPR
Palace
Fulham
Charlton
Millwall
Brentford
Orient
Wimbledon
Barnet

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Haha take it however u want to in your small mind. I've asked you not to quote me as I don't want to waste another second talking to you. Now kindly go away & don't ever quote me as I've asked. On this BHA message board.

Apologies, I shouldn't wind up children. Let's agree not to quote each other or just put me on ignore. There is enough heartache in this world without me posting on here.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Spurs 3 Chelsea 1.

Pre abramovich spurs had won the league twice , Chelsea had won it once,, spurs had won the fa cup 8 times ,Chelsea 3 times , spurs had won the league cup 4 times, Chelsea 2 times , spurs had won the uefa cup twice and theCup Winner cup once, Chelsea had won the Cup Winners Cup twice , the gap is hardly the yawning chasm you're trying to portray.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Pre abramovich spurs had won the league twice , Chelsea had won it once,, spurs had won the fa cup 8 times ,Chelsea 3 times , spurs had won the league cup 4 times, Chelsea 2 times , spurs had won the uefa cup twice and theCup Winner cup once, Chelsea had won the Cup Winners Cup twice , the gap is hardly the yawning chasm you're trying to portray.

The gap was pretty big. I didn't realise it was that big!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Because Chelsea's millions of plastics will fack off in hard times...where's spurs won't and they're bigger as are westham in my opinion.I just see chelsea as a cling on side with millions of plastic/armchair fans who have just jumped on the band wagon.
You're wrong on most of that , West ham ?? Are you on drugs ??

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So you live in London, and disagree with yourself?

For me it comes down to loyalty. Most Chelsea fans are glory hunting muppets. When Roman pulls his money there will be few at Stamford Bridge. You only need to look at the average gates. Go back 20 years and Spurs had bigger gates.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
as a kid back in the 70s

arsenal & spurs were probably on a level

as were chelsea & west ham

now chelsea sign players and tend to keep them,arsenal usually sell their top players

spurs & west ham have stood still for years,but with both chaging grounds all this could change again

going back to the 70s,orient were a good side reaching the semis of the fa cup,losing out to arsenal at stamford bridge i believe,would put them above brentford easily

palace above millwall,qpr above both of them,fulham on a par with qpr

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Spurs want to be a big club ,but not winning the title since 1961 they are a long way from being big in my eyes.

Spurs seem to always have the money but never the vision. Seem to be eternally doomed to playing in that shitty Europa League thing on Thursday nights on ITV4 or somesuch station where where they show stuff like cycling from Spain. Nobody cares about the Europa League, even if you win it. Premier League equivalent of the Johnstone's Pisspot Trophy. Without googling it, anybody know the details of any previous final, who played, where it was played, who won, what the score was etc.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here