Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] London Bridge Incident

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not sure what your point is. Why would anyone committing an attack feel the need to carry a fake knife ?

I think you are trying to make capital out of nothing. The police have no choice.

I think they're supporting the actions of the police, you might have misread the intentions of the posts. I think the point they were making is that the police act on what they can see - and acted appropriately. I don't think they were suggesting the police have acted inappropriately.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some very brave people there today, including the policeman who shot him :bowdown:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Weird coincidence that the previous London Bridge attacks happened during the last general election campaigns

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To echo what others have said, I think we'll hear a lot about police tactics in the coming weeks/months. But we shouldn't - there was a clear and viable threat which was dealt with. Thank you to the public who stepped in and prevented a higher injury count, whatever it currently is, and thank you to the police offers who ran into the scene and took the required action to guarantee the safety of everyone. This story could have ended very differently if the tosser had been genuinely wired with explosives.

100%. Footage shows what looks like some exceptional bravery, both from police and some members of the the public. Whether the vest was hoax or not is a complete irrelevance IMO.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
100%. Footage shows what looks like some exceptional bravery, both from police and some members of the the public. Whether the vest was hoax or not is a complete irrelevance IMO.

It should be in anyone's opinion.

Other than armchair simpletons, desperately seeking to find any possible error by the Met.

The public and police stopped other innocents being slashed/slain with the butchers knife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here