Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London 2012 - Which tickets will you apply for??

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
So after a little more than a week of Beijing gone which sports do you now think you'll apply for tickets in 4 years time? Obvioulsy beach volleyball for me but also think I'll try to get to the 'velodrome' I've been really impressed with all the cycling. Really good to watch and we appear to be the best in the world at it :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Do London residents get priority? I have a ticket stub from the very first Olympics and I have held a gold medal of a rower at our Uni Sports Awards, so I deserve to be first in the queue for cycling, rowing, beach volleyball and the decathlon.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
None!

The Olympics is unadulterated shite.

I'm actually hoping the sports world smartens up before then, and cancels this complete waste of taxpayers money.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Everything I can get, I think its brilliant we have them and its money well spent.

I am a massice cycling fan, so that is where I will try and get tickets for the veldrome. However the road race and time trail are free and I shall be positioned at the climb on Hampstead hill, hopefully with a big screen near by to catch the finish.

They announced the course a couple of days ago for the Mountain Biking;

The venue covers a 550 acre site situated close to the village of Hadleigh, near Benfleet in Essex. The site encompasses grassland and woodland of Hadleigh Farm, land owned by the Salvation Army, and the surrounding countryside of Hadleigh Castle Country Park.

Cannot wait I will watch greco wrestling, baseball and shooting, bring it on.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Really enjoying the Olympics, so yeah I'd like to go see some cycling and rowing and maybe even a bit of running round in circles (athletics).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So after a little more than a week of Beijing gone which sports do you now think you'll apply for tickets in 4 years time? Obvioulsy beach volleyball for me but also think I'll try to get to the 'velodrome' I've been really impressed with all the cycling. Really good to watch and we appear to be the best in the world at it :)

Gloryhunter!

They should give tickets to genuine fans who follow the sports week in, week out.

Oct 25, 2003
You guys have NO AMBITION.

This thread should be entitled "London 2012 - Which events will you be competing in??"

I think you get a FREE TICKET if you're in the team.

nah, there's way so many athletes who have failed in this olympics who are 'concentrating on 2012' that i think our squad is already full!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I live within walking distance of the white water canoeing venue so I will probably stroll along to watch some of that.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
BREAKING NEWS

The IOC have annonced that Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club have won the bid to issue tickets for the 2012 London Olympics.

Ken Brown, Managing Director of the club, stated: "We are delighted the IOC accepted our improved package to use a few extra stewards and some trestle tables to deal with any surge in demand for tickets.

We have a proven record and now we have cleared the crap out of the second ticket booth at Withdean we have doubled tha capacity for fans who want to collect their tickets on the day.

Of course it is a challenge but if it all goes tits up we can always open the gates at the last minute."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here