Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loic Damour (merged)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As decent as he sounds....give me Jonjo Shelvey on a season long loan any day please

Really, how can you make that assessment? I know Shelvey is good, but how can you assess Damour? Owning players is better than loaning if they are good players, surely?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Leaving all the French pronunciation crap aside, has anyone any news on this potentially massive signing, as it has been very quiet since the Whitehawk match.

Has anyone heard if he has been invited to Portugal for example.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Leaving all the French pronunciation crap aside, has anyone any news on this potentially massive signing, as it has been very quiet since the Whitehawk match.

Has anyone heard if he has been invited to Portugal for example.

Let's hope it has been tied up as the longer it takes the more likely another club (Southampton?) will make a counter offer and we risk losing him. Are transfers ever announced on a Sunday?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Posted by Papa Lazarou

Let's hope it has been tied up as the longer it takes the more likely another club (Southampton?) will make a counter offer and we risk losing him. Are transfers ever announced on a Sunday?

Yes I think Sundays are open season but yes I totally agree.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The inference from his agent is a deal can be done and Brighton is the number one option , if not he will try to get a club back in his homeland.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Its crazy, listening to talksport whenever a championship teams supporter comes on they always list us as the main title contenders. I cant even say that sentence outloud without bursting into childish giggles. GP & TB what have you done....

Beats sitting on the floor, with my head in my hands, in utter despair, wondering how on earth we were gonna survive.....thats what i was doing at 3.50pm on the 3rd of May, 1997.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
posted by seagullsovergrimsby

The inference from his agent is a deal can be done and Brighton is the number one option , if not he will try to get a club back in his homeland.

Fingers and toes crossed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not signing according to Andy Naylor "not suitable" is the reason. Not travelled to Portugal either

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
not suitable - what the hell does that mean

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Could be anything I guess, kind of player, personality, wages, signing fee, expectations etc etc etc

24 going to Portugal 'include' Toby, Cook, Hall, Kasim..

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Right, let's name the squad:

Ankergren
Brezovan

Greer
Painter
Vincelot
Dunk
Calderon
Hall
Cook