Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loic Damour (merged)

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
This may all be true, but correct me if i'm wrong this is all guess work based on an Andy Naylor tweet.
And he's not always been the most reliable. Has a squad for Portugal been announced? Because I've seen nothing on the official site.

also, his tweet predated the article about fullbacks from this afternoon which still has GP describing Tone Loic as an interesting player. I think Prof. Plum dun it in the study with the candlestick...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just read this article online and it made me wonder...

A bad name
Reputation of players came up at the agency this week. We have a player that did very well in a trial game, the manager liked him, made some calls and decided not to offer him a deal due to what someone told him about his character off the pitch.

The lad is only 19 and he was devastated when he heard the news. I think it's unfair for a lad to be judged on little things he did whilst growing up. Everyone deserves a chance and a fresh start, I'm sure we have all done things that we regret early on in our lives.

Look at Dale Jennings, he was released as a schoolboy by Liverpool and was in a bit of trouble off the pitch, he joined Tranmere and has now moved to Bayern Munich.

He turned his career around. Players like that should be highly commended. Our player has another opportunity at a club this week so we will see what happens. Hopefully, they will realise his potential and see past any 'reputation' as I believe the lad has ability and a willingness to prove people wrong.

I for one know all about how a so called reputation can work for or against you in this business, so I wish him all the very best.

Read more: Mr Agent: You can't wage war with football's money grabbers | Mail Online

I have no idea how old Damour is, and can't be bothered to look back through this thread to see if it says anything.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
I just read this article online and it made me wonder...

A bad name
Reputation of players came up at the agency this week. We have a player that did very well in a trial game, the manager liked him, made some calls and decided not to offer him a deal due to what someone told him about his character off the pitch.

The lad is only 19 and he was devastated when he heard the news. I think it's unfair for a lad to be judged on little things he did whilst growing up. Everyone deserves a chance and a fresh start, I'm sure we have all done things that we regret early on in our lives.

Look at Dale Jennings, he was released as a schoolboy by Liverpool and was in a bit of trouble off the pitch, he joined Tranmere and has now moved to Bayern Munich.

He turned his career around. Players like that should be highly commended. Our player has another opportunity at a club this week so we will see what happens. Hopefully, they will realise his potential and see past any 'reputation' as I believe the lad has ability and a willingness to prove people wrong.

I for one know all about how a so called reputation can work for or against you in this business, so I wish him all the very best.

Read more: Mr Agent: You can't wage war with football's money grabbers | Mail Online

I have no idea how old Damour is, and can't be bothered to look back through this thread to see if it says anything.

He's 20, and I don't think that's his agency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here