Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Locksmith Needed

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm after a locksmith to open a flat with a Chubb style lock and a Yale style lock and then to replace both.

First of all, does anyone have any recommendations ( I would have contacted Lockie of old NSC but he doesn't appear to post anymore ) ?

Also, ignoring the costs of the actual replacement locks - how much do people think that should cost for the labour - after all, it's only a 5 minute job !

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'm after a locksmith to open a flat with a Chubb style lock and a Yale style lock and then to replace both.

First of all, does anyone have any recommendations ( I would have contacted Lockie of old NSC but he doesn't appear to post anymore ) ?

Also, ignoring the costs of the actual replacement locks - how much do people think that should cost for the labour - after all, it's only a 5 minute job !
Kick door & then go to B&Q. :unsure: It would depend on how quickly you need it dome for a start. Dockerills (sp) were really good and one of the cheapest when I couldn't open my front door but I didn't need it done in an emergency.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I'm sure the Guardsman will oblige. I saw his van in Kent a few months ago, so it seems he'll travel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here