Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local Singer 13 years old & supports Brighton

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
If she is looking for a band consider the Band Project which puts together talented local musicians. They learn a few songs over a term using Brighton Electric for sessions, and then play a concert at the end in a local venue. Very good level and my sons band just went into a recording studio at the weekend. Also consider BIMM when they have courses. If interested PM me and I can put you in touch with organiser who is always looking for talent which your daughter certainly has.

Hi thanks for the information, she is away for the next 5 weeks visiting friends and relatives, so when she comes back I will speak to her, and if she is interested I will contact you. Thanks for the info.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Hi thanks for the information, she is away for the next 5 weeks visiting friends and relatives, so when she comes back I will speak to her, and if she is interested I will contact you. Thanks for the info.

no problem...by the way i have no vested interest either way...i just am really pleased with what they do and my son has really benefited.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here