Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local project needs your vote!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Thanks for that!!! You may have an email as well that you have to click to confirm your vote.

Cheers for all the votes so far, I really appreciate them

I voted but didn't receive the email link. Tried to vote again and it said my email has already been used to vote. Hopefully the link will come through eventually to my email.

I work in the field of therapeutic horticulture, and also enjoy woodland walks. Our natural environment shouldn't be underestimated for it's ability to change people's lives for the better. Very happy to vote for this very worthy project. Good luck.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I voted but didn't receive the email link. Tried to vote again and it said my email has already been used to vote. Hopefully the link will come through eventually to my email.

I work in the field of therapeutic horticulture, and also enjoy woodland walks. Our natural environment shouldn't be underestimated for it's ability to change people's lives for the better. Very happy to vote for this very worthy project. Good luck.

Voted. Email came through almost immediately. Have you checked your Spam Folder?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Voted. Email came through almost immediately. Have you checked your Spam Folder?

Yep, checked that. It must have recognised my email too as when I tried to vote again it said that email has already been used to vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here