Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local-ish theme park worth visiting

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Did Chessington today, there will be plenty for Madison not sure about your Ben though as we didn't look at the smaller kids rides, although there did appear to be a few.

We were going to do Thorpe Park tomorrow as the kids have now got the buzz for the white knuckled rides after Florida this year. However our Ben was turned away from one ride today with a height restriction of 1.4m, he was only mm short as well. Thorpe Parks main rides all have a 1.4m ride height.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did Chessington today, there will be plenty for Madison not sure about your Ben though as we didn't look at the smaller kids rides, although there did appear to be a few.

We were going to do Thorpe Park tomorrow as the kids have now got the buzz for the white knuckled rides after Florida this year. However our Ben was turned away from one ride today with a height restriction of 1.4m, he was only mm short as well. Thorpe Parks main rides all have a 1.4m ride height.

What are the queues like? I have this perception that I'd have 4 hours queues to get on anything good.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
What are the queues like? I have this perception that I'd have 4 hours queues to get on anything good.

Longest queue today was for Vampire and about 60 mins

Dragon Fury 20 mins
Kobra 20 mins
Pirate Ship 15 mins
Bubble ride 15 mins
Log Flume 15 mins

Queues times were very reasonable compared to Florida

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here