Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOCAL Ghosts and spooky happenings...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the sort of reasoning I was trying to come up with. However, she bought her ticket on the night with cash, no form of ID, address, telephone number given.

The only answer I could throw together was that the 'dead' was a mutual friend of them both, and somehow the medium recognised the Mrs, but the Mrs did not recognise her. The level of information she provided on the 'dead' must mean she knew them, or, she really did communicate with them, but then I don't believe in that...

But then to be able to do it with several other people at the same event... I don't know. I still don't believe it though!

I'd have to have been there but they have methods they use on audience members. Not questioning your wife's version but they probably managed to get information from her as they spoke and I bet they didn't get half as much correct as your wife remembers. The skill these so called mediums have is manipulating people into giving them info and getting info as they speak, it's quite a skill but it is not a spiritual power, con merchants do it all the time. None of this is meant to offend your good lady wife, I'd be exactly the same as her if I was there I'm sure.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
I'd have to have been there but they have methods they use on audience members. Not questioning your wife's version but they probably managed to get information from her as they spoke and I bet they didn't get half as much correct as your wife remembers. The skill these so called mediums have is manipulating people into giving them info and getting info as they speak, it's quite a skill but it is not a spiritual power, con merchants do it all the time. None of this is meant to offend your good lady wife, I'd be exactly the same as her if I was there I'm sure.

this is covered a lot in the movie Red Lights (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748179/) - worth a watch if you have an interest in it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here