Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local angling/fishermen

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Framfield would be a good venue plenty of fish for all capabilities , id be willing to tackle up those who are not sure what methods to use , to be honest at Framfield you would do well to blank

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I used to fish regularly as a teenager with my dad, I used to really enjoy it and am now wondering why I stopped.

It's things like this that make seriously think of starting up again. I still have my match rod, reel and a carp rod/reel but my dad pillaged all my gear when I stopped and has since broken and or replaced my gear.

I'll only have to buy a rod license, and borrow his gear, I may need a bit of help tackling up as its been a early 20 years since I've tied a domhoff knot:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Framfield consists of 3 pools 1 of which is a specimen pool the other 2 are stocked very well with carp ect bags of 100lb are the norm in matches . Its near mr hoogstratens palace and best baitd are pellet and floating bread permission needed to fish on the surface . As i say its very easy to fish for begginers .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What were the half a dozen boats after, about a mile out to sea, around dusk?

T'was pantastically flat, I was somewhat jealous.

Jan 30, 2008
Did you used to fish the Pells in Lewes DR ?
fished it last year between the two islands down the railway end, carp on pole and soft pellet, really stretched the solid 16 lacky, smashed two rigs 6.12LB line straight through :eek:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Framfield consists of 3 pools 1 of which is a specimen pool the other 2 are stocked very well with carp ect bags of 100lb are the norm in matches . Its near mr hoogstratens palace and best baitd are pellet and floating bread permission needed to fish on the surface . As i say its very easy to fish for begginers .
top two kit fished close in, FISH RIGHT UNDER YOUR FEET wouldn't call it fishing just hauling!!! 100LB GET'S YOU KNOW WHERE IN THE SUMMER
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here