Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's pretty obvious in PottyTime Big Jurg is THE signing we all crave.
A snip at £15m.

[tweet]1152582514210480128[/tweet]

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
It's pretty obvious in PottyTime Big Jurg is THE signing we all crave.
A snip at £15m.

[tweet]1152582514210480128[/tweet]

Why did he control pass with his back? Seems a rather strange decision on his part and probably one of his big problems, his decision making doesn’t always add up, resulting in him often losing the ball or being ineffective.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why did he control pass with his back? Seems a rather strange decision on his part and probably one of his big problems, his decision making doesn’t always add up, resulting in him often losing the ball or being ineffective.

I’m here to be bounced...faster footballing brain than most of the side. Watch out for perfectly timed quick and simple passes when we attack and he is closed down. Locadia is a much much better player than so many give him credit for and we’ll see the player we paid so much for flourish this season.

I guess what I’m saying is that I totally disagree with you regarding his decision making.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m here to be bounced...faster footballing brain than most of the side. Watch out for perfectly timed quick and simple passes when we attack and he is closed down. Locadia is a much much better player than so many give him credit for and we’ll see the player we paid so much for flourish this season.

I guess what I’m saying is that I totally disagree with you regarding his decision making.

Sadly for him and Ali in many posters eyes they will forever be consigned to the 'get rid' section of the squad, in the team they support.

It really doesn't matter what either of them do from this point onwards.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Thought it was a really good bit of improvisation. I reckon Big Jurg may need less decision making and more being direct and playing on instinct. Encouraging to hear he impressed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thought it was a really good bit of improvisation. I reckon Big Jurg may need less decision making and more being direct and playing on instinct. Encouraging to hear he impressed.

No weedling your way out of it now, your card is marked. :lol:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
That useless Stephens looking up quickly, and spraying a good forward pass out to him. Won’t be long before Potter marks his card.

That was number 13, Pascal Gross.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Completely with you on this, we’ve been saying exactly the same when he’s played. Some of his passes and positioning/movement off the ball are excellent - problem last season is that everything slowed down around him, and sometimes his thinking appeared too quick for the others. I’ll happily stand against the wall with you when the flaming starts if he doesn’t look like a completely different player in a fluid attacking environment with other players more on his wavelength. We already know he looks like a bloody good finisher when given the chance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Completely with you on this, we’ve been saying exactly the same when he’s played. Some of his passes and positioning/movement off the ball are excellent - problem last season is that everything slowed down around him, and sometimes his thinking appeared too quick for the others. I’ll happily stand against the wall with you when the flaming starts if he doesn’t look like a completely different player in a fluid attacking environment with other players more on his wavelength. We already know he looks like a bloody good finisher when given the chance.

Oi....

Icy's my wing-man here, as I am his over on Alibashing. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

If I could link the club twitter I’d post the long through ball that he hit first time forcing a very good save from the Fulham keeper. A moment that shows instant decision making and the ability to do what he wanted with the ball.

Disappointing as I expect Albion players to need to control the ball before shooting :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If I could link the club twitter I’d post the long through ball that he hit first time forcing a very good save from the Fulham keeper. A moment that shows instant decision making and the ability to do what he wanted with the ball.

Disappointing as I expect Albion players to need to control the ball before shooting :wink:

[tweet]1152584953017851904[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here