Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia to Bochum

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Locadia heading off to Bochum.

Just felt I had to take the opportunity to write a positive sentence containing Jurg and heading. Let's hope he doesn't try and duck out of this one.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Good luck to him. Don't like wishing bad things on others, but good riddance.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don’t want to go all BW2 but we’re now down to Welbeck (always a game away from a serious injury) and Maupay as striker options.

Therefore, I trust the club is going to unveil someone like Hložek this month to fill what could be a huge gap.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
There's some decent clubbing to be had in North Rhine-Westphalia so reckon he'll get a chance to get some quality DJing in.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can someone put together a montage of his goal?

Do you mean the one that earnt us a point at home to Arsenal (to help keep us up) or the one against Millwall that got us to a FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley ? Or the his goal that won us the match at home to Everton (also key to helping us stay up under Hughton)

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Auf Wiedersehen, Big Jurg.

Thanks for...erm...your equaliser against Millwall and a couple of other tap ins.

Have a feeling you will ultimately be awarded cult (no typo) status by us Albion fans in the fullness of time.

I have googled "Nightclubs in Bochum" and Tripadvisor tells me the second best one is Tante Yurgan's...it literally has your name on it. Hit the decks, big fella!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you mean the one that earnt us a point at home to Arsenal (to help keep us up) or the one against Millwall that got us to a FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley ? Or the his goal that won us the match at home to Everton (also key to helping us stay up under Hughton)

Quite.

To think Andone's list of 'achievements' is going to be shorter...

...but better. :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Phew, what a great start to the day...

Good luck Locadia, thanks for the goal against Millwall and a day out at Wembley, and a few vital goals, keeping us in the EPL.
Some may say a waste of 15 million pounds, but keeping us in the EPL, most would happily pay 15 million alone just for that.

It never worked out, for various reasons, lessons learnt and all that, life is too short to be bitter.

Good luck fella, and now we have freed up some wages, I sense an incoming possible loan in the shape of Edward Keddar Nketiah !!

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire

Oops there were three. Sorry about that. Still, 5 min job.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The good news keeps coming. Connolly, our new Pole and now J.L.

All without our squad for this season growing at all. A couple other youngsters out and a 17 year old striker on the bench is my guess. Will still be positive changes without a big signing.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Finding someone prepared to take Locadia off our hands might genuinely be the best bit of striker business we've done since we bought Murray back

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
He always wanted to play, just was not a good fit for us, or any football team not needing a DJ.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Up there with AJ as worst prem signings

He will prob go and bang a load in now.

Surely new striker incoming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here