Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loanee rumours...

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The sun linking Glenn Murray to Bournemouth and Ipswich, bet we don't even consider it

Murray is definitely a no goer at the moment, he's not allowed to turn out for another club other than Palace (or Reading if he returned) for the rest of the season.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Murray is definitely a no goer at the moment, he's not allowed to turn out for another club other than Palace (or Reading if he returned) for the rest of the season.

except for on an emergency loan, which is the only way he could move ATM

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

He can on a 93 day loan. He couldn't sign permanently or on a half season loan though in the transfer window.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Apparently someone is incoming this week for the remainder of the season. I have no idea who though.
Season tickets renewals manager?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need some real quality, a player who will make a difference immediately. I hope the Dean Cox rumour is unfounded.

Agreed. Dean Cox is the cheap option, and hardly the signing that will save our season, I also hope it's someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here