Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loan?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
heard from mate chris greenacre at stoke could be our next signing,very unhappy and has been offered to mansfield and other club for loan till end of season

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
the way he ripped brightons defence apart in their 2.0 win at field mill in div 3 champ season. i would love to see him at brighton.

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More likely to go to Mansfield I'd have thought, purely on a location basis, as well as the fact that he knows them, and they can pay him more than us!

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
wouldnt that be a step too far back for him though. he has proved himself in div 3 already.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
edna krabappel said:
More likely to go to Mansfield I'd have thought, purely on a location basis, as well as the fact that he knows them, and they can pay him more than us!

:eek: Mansfield paying more wages than Brighton :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
would be a great signing. always heard that the best talent in the lower divisions at bobbys time was

1-bobster
2-grenacre
3-ormerod(now quality)

so i think it would be a great signing!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We only have one loan deal left, is it wise going for yet another striker. We already have McPhee, Robinson, Knight and Benjamin. Sure Greenacre is a good player but with one loan left is he the best person to go for?

Thoughts?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need someone like Yeates back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Greenacre has clearly lost his way. Sounds like he's a good Third Division player but that's about it. Besides, he's a very similar player to Leon anyway.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
We do need a midfilder but don't foget that benjimain could be going back to leicester anyday now, as now that he is in his second month leciester can recall him when ever so we only might have 3 strikers, would that be enough options up front for the playoffs? big trev loan runs out after the chesterfield game but can be extended and won't count as an extra loan

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I think the problem is Greenacre has never really settled in properly at stoke there's no doubt he's a talent and could score the goals that send us into the playoffs.yer he is probably a bit simalar 2 Leon but a bit harder working and still an excellent finisher,leon has only scored twice from open play in his last 14 games and u can hardly use his work rate as a reason 2 persit with him he needs a kick up the arse and greenacre could give him it.but that said i do think we could really do with a target man 4 our last loan 4 when benjie eventully goes back

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
I dont think he'd b missed by anyone here.wat happened 2 the david lee that scored that fantastic goal on his league debut 4 southend against mark cartwright?.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
greenacre is pretty similar to yeates actually and does play in midfield as well as attack and in 'the hole'.

good move i reckon, esp if we can sign him perm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here