Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan window

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thought you were supposed to be doing serious stuff on the Today programme, not fooling around on some frivolous discussion board.

I've finished upsetting the Premier League with my conspiracy theories, so thought I would relax on the world's greatest football forum.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thought you were supposed to be doing serious stuff on the Today programme, not fooling around on some frivolous discussion board.

I wouldn't have minded so much but I'd fully researched the Everton deal, done a full club valuation to arrive at an estimated sale price of £204 million, looked at the background of the new owners, worked out how much Bill Kenwright and chums would personally make from the sale, analysed where the new owners could make savings to maximise their return, and Rob Bonnett asked me NOTHING about that part of the equation.

On the PLUS side, Nicky Campbell has nice hair, and I made a Premier League spokesman hrumph and get out of bed early.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I haven't told my boss I'm looking for a new job, I imagine it would be the same situation for anyone looking to replace their current Granddad.

Has BG actually asked his grand children if they want to get a loan in? He won't know for sure until he asks them, it's all about communication. I'm sure they could do a deal with a local nursing home and swap him for another Grandad on a temporary basis. Throw in a few bags of Werther's and a flat cap as a sweetener, obviously. If the new Grandad performs well, they could hopefully turn it into a permanent move. As long as the replacement can play LB, everyone should be happy.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Apparently Middlesborough are very close to signing Jefferson Montero on loan for the rest of the season from Swansea.
Always looked Swansea's best player when I've seen him play!?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently Middlesborough are very close to signing Jefferson Montero on loan for the rest of the season from Swansea.

They are just chucking money at anything available aren't they - desperate times. Can't be good for team morale can it...

That said, the Southampton fella Ramirez is it - he looked very good the other night.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They have the same issue as Derby, that is not knowing what their best team is.

Let's hope the Middlesbrough wheels continue to fall off as badly as the Derby ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here