Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have a horrible feeling Oscar will stick with what we have.

Then he would be incredibly short-sighted in my view. If OG really thinks that the players he has available to him at present are good enough to make the play-offs, and possibly secure promotion, he is not the manager I thought/hoped.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Argus saying a striker this week..... any ideas?

I have an idea about providing pet minding / adoption services for Christians for after the rapture, but I'm not ready to put the business case froward yet.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Then he would be incredibly short-sighted in my view. If OG really thinks that the players he has available to him at present are good enough to make the play-offs, and possibly secure promotion, he is not the manager I thought/hoped.

I feel sorry for Oscar he is given his short list to choose from and the past selections since he has been here with the exception of Ward have been pretty poor.
When he came here he was told he would work the same as his old club and other people will find the players he will coach them once here.
The one difference I can see is that at his old club he had Jordi Cryuff and I think his father, who both played at the highest level, scouting and getting them in, here we have Nathan Jones who played mostly league 1 and 2, David Burke who played where? I know who I would rather have getting my players .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here